12.02.2010

UNN W/ BIG BOI & CORNEL WEST



I DECIDED TO REUP THIS ONE...THIS WAS 2 YEARS AGO RIGHT AROUND THIS SAME WEEK. WHEN BIG RECIEVED A AWARD FROM THE NATIONAL BLACK ARTS RENAISSANCE.. NIGHTS LIKE THESE IS WHY I DO WHAT I DO. I GOT, NOT ONLY TO MEET DR. WEST. BUT TO ACTUALLY CHILL AND TALK TO HIM. BIG IS ALREADY A PERSONAL FREIND. BUT AFTER OUR CONVERSATION AND WHEN I EXPLAINED WHAT I DO. DR. WEST TOLD ME HE WAS IMPRESSED WITH ME!! I MEAN IMAGINE THAT...WELL I CAN KINDA SEE WHAT HE MEANS..LOL ANYWAY CHECK THIS OUT

2 comments:

Opinionated Kei said...

incredible! and to have him be impressed w/ you is a humbling honor....go 'head!!!

Opinionated Kei said...

I have the biggest intellectual crush on Dr. West! Before I turn 30, he has to have lunch w/ me (his treat, lol). He is so intelligent that he speaks above his audience so frequently, & I've even heard ppl try to discredit him by accusing him of rambling bc they cant keep up w/ his intellect.....go figure?!
He and I have lots to discuss, he just doesn't know me YET ;-)